miércoles, 16 de noviembre de 2011

How it all began...

It was 21th of January 2010 and I remember that  it was not a normal day as usual...Our german teacher had told us that a new girl was gonna come to school the day before so we all were so excited to meet the "new" girl especially me...I was more excited than the other people cuz I like meeting everybody and I knew I was gonna get on with her... sooo the expected day came and when I first saw her I didnt know that she was the new girl...but then I realised and my friends and I were all around her...i can imagine she was feeling a bit shy but we all introduced each other and I was the first one who give her the "hand" (not usual in Spain when you fist meet somebody....but she didnt know that when we meet someone we give each other two kisses...)
She didn't know ANYTHING of our language so it took us a lot to teach her especially the first days but she learned quickly, we were good teachers...
After three or four months we already were inseparable :) and she already understand spanish but she didnt talk...We did a lot of things together...we were shopping and bought our first hight heels together! we went on holiday... we were really crazy as well ... :))
Nowadays we are BEST BEST BEST friends we call each other "honey" and she is like my little sister cuz even if I'm much smaller than her I was born in january and she was born  in October.
We have much in common...we love exactly the same things  heels, style, nails, same clothes and of course MAKE UP.
Last year we didn't feel an inspiration about make up cuz I didn't use it and Johi just sometimes...But I started doing it cuz I used to watch some tutorial videos on internet from "Aishawari" and I really got in love with that...I told Johi about and we started learning more and more. The girl on youtube who i learned from is incredible , Im her biggest fan and thanks to her I know how to make up myself! Now I look like an addicted girl who only thinks about buy and buy more make up and especially M.A.C. This mark is my obsession...we don't have shops to buy it in the "great" island we live but when I go to Tenerife I spend all my money on that. I'm really grateful and I recommed everyone to use this type of make up even if it's a bit or quite expensive...but I don't really mind I love it and that's it.
So that's how it all began..now we have become in a make up addicted so now you can understand why Fashion is our passion !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comentarios:

  1. oh honeys. Before I come to La Palma (someday hopefully soon) you can order whatever you want and I'll bring you all the makeup from Scandinavia. Also have you thought about ordering online? Like clothers and make up can be easily ordered so no need to travel all the way to tenerife

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ohh Lana thanks a lot...yes I have thought about that and i have done it twice when it got home i found out it was not what i was asking for and that happened twice to ME! soo i will be travelling all the way to tenerife (if i get to save some money...) :)

    ResponderEliminar