martes, 7 de febrero de 2012

Zebra nails !!!!!!!

Huhu do you know what we are gonna talk about today?!?!? NAILS! Yes, we know ... so far we've only talked about makeup but this time we're gonna change just a little bit... I wanted to create something original, "difficult" something more unusual than the simply nail painting but at first I hadnt thought about that.. I mean I wasnt gonna do it because I did the french manicure at the beginning they were just like this...The next day I thought this is really boring I need to do something more creative, original...so I tried it and I liked the result.


-I started the nail painting with applying a soft pink nail polish

- I did the french manicure but not with a white colour I used a silver one

-Then I just took a really fine nail brush and did some lines on the part that was painted              in silver tone

-It's not difficult for me...but if you are gonna do it you should have a lot of precision you just have to practise and you'll get it :))












No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario