martes, 13 de diciembre de 2011

Great day shopping!

Hi there! I know it's been so long since we published the last post...but we've been soo busy with exams, works...Fortunately they finished on Friday and....what happened on Saturday?!?!?!?! We WENT SHOPPING to Tenerife! Johi and me had been thinking about it for a month and it was about time to go...so we planned everything to make it perfect, and it was...we flew at 8:30 and we didnt stop since we got there at 9:00am. When we landed we caught a bus to take us to the capital, then we finally arrived at the shopping center but the shops were closed! CLOSED?!?! Yes...but...that was why it was early hahaha so we went to have a breakfast and then they were already opened... guess what we did after...we went to the shops of course but...we didnt shop in that moment we just took a look at the stuff we really wanted to buy or what we liked the most because we first wanted to save money for  makeup. This was the main thing we flew there for ,so after taking a look we went to the other shopping center where there was a MAC stand and we spent almost all the money there...but we went there cuz we really wanted to spend it on them so it didnt hurt us to do it, I always say I'm delighted to spend all my money on makeup if I really like it I won't care about how much I can spend on that...makeup is my passion and whenever I try to save some money then I'll use it to buy makeup.
Well as I was saying we went to MAC we bought some things which I will show you then and we went eating at McDonals (cuz there isnt any mcDonals in La Palma...) so we took the moment even if fast food is not the best one to take good care of yourself :)
After eating we had to spend the rest of money so we went to the same shopping center we went in the morning and I bought some shoes, headphones and a present for my sister. Later I still had some money so what did I do?!! I went back to MAC! hahaha yeeees it's true...and I bought something that I was fallen in love with .... so that's all...a very tiring day but really nice and funny.
If you wanna know what we bought there follow us and will tell you on other post :)) See you then! ;)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario